Parker, located in Douglas County with easy access to the Denver metropolitan area, is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown area. The city is very diverse and offers neighborhoods in all price ranges from starter homes to Golf Course estates and equestrian property.
Parker subdivisions offer:
- underground utilities
- cable and internet coverage
- Town of Parker Recreation Department
- Parker Police Department or the Douglas County Sheriff
Maggi will suit your amenities towards the neighborhoods that suit you.
- Founding: Parker, Colorado was founded in 1864.
- Incorporation: Parker became a municipality in 1981.
- Location: Parker is located 20 miles southeast of Denver, Colorado.
- Elevation: Parker sits at an elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level.
- Size and Population: The Town of Parker is 18.8 square miles with a current population of approximately 45,300 people residing within the incorporated Town boundaries.
- School District: Students residing in Parker are within the Douglas County School District RE 1.
- Demographics: View Parker Demographics.
- Community Profile: View Community Profile.
There are no schools near by this property.